Aside from the videos, there will be a series of lectures, books and published papers covering all aspects of the project.
The ‘Disposable Life’ project is a joint initiative, funded by the following organisations:
• The Global Insecurities Centre, University of Bristol
• The Committee on Global Thought, Columbia University, New York
• The Perpetual Peace Project; The Central New York Humanities Corridor
• TAFT Research Centre, University of Cincinnati
• McMaster Centre for Scholarship in Public Interest, Ontario
• 3CT Centre for Critical and Cultural Theory, Rice University
• University California Humanities Research Institute
• The Centre for Critical Research on Race & Identity, University of Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa.
The videos can be seen on the Histories of Violence website, or follow the project on Twitter (#disposablelife), Facebook, Vimeo and YouTube.